Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
How much if it is personnel and how much is coaching?
(01-06-2021, 02:41 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So what is it, more than the words that come out of his mouth, that makes you believe Zac Taylor can even bring a winning season to the Bengals, let alone a...championship? (i'm not gonna lie, that last word made me giggle a bit)

First, congrats on ur HOF status!  

I simply haven’t seen what ZT can do when more than half his team is healthy.  I mean gosh, we suffered ML for 100 years.  ZT inspires these young men to play their tails off.  Now, if you field a team full of actual starters, I think we see much better results.    If we don’t, we move on to the next one.  People throw out “another wasted year with burrow” etc, but the thing is ZT has the full support of said QB.  I’m not interested in assumptions based on what Burrow didn’t say. The fact is he is excited to play for ZT and likes the direction/culture that ZT is establishing.  Other players are saying it, too.  Why not have a little faith and see where it takes us?  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How much if it is personnel and how much is coaching? - wildcatnku24 - 01-06-2021, 02:49 AM