Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
How much if it is personnel and how much is coaching?
(01-06-2021, 02:49 AM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: First, congrats on ur HOF status!  

I simply haven’t seen what ZT can do when more than half his team is healthy.  I mean gosh, we suffered ML for 100 years.  ZT inspires these young men to play their tails off.  Now, if you field a team full of actual starters, I think we see much better results.    If we don’t, we move on to the next one.  People throw out “another wasted year with burrow” etc, but the thing is ZT has the full support of said QB.  I’m not interested in assumptions based on what Burrow didn’t say. The fact is he is excited to play for ZT and likes the direction/culture that ZT is establishing.  Other players are saying it, too.  Why not have a little faith and see where it takes us?  

We “suffered” under Marvin? He never had a single season as bad as Zac’s first. Marvin’s first year he was 8-8. And that was with a team that won 2 games the year before.

Taylor has a LONG way to go to even be talked about in the same conversation as Marvin. 4 division titles and 7 playoff berths.

It took Zac Taylor 16 tries to even win a road game...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How much if it is personnel and how much is coaching? - Nicomo Cosca - 01-06-2021, 02:58 AM