Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penei goes 2 overall, who do you pick?
(01-07-2021, 09:13 AM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: I’m not on the Parsons train as much as a few others, but from a lb he can do everything pretty well.

I think his only real knock is his inexperience which also can lead to struggles with diagnosing plays. I honestly don’t think there’s any other problem with him. Honestly you can do a lot worse if tgey picked Parsons at 5.

Well, I mean sure, they could completely reach on the an OT or pass rusher or something, but I don’t want anything to do with a LB at 5.

Someone might say that’s a bit hypocritical since I’m down to take a TE that high, but Pitts would have a much bigger impact right away, imo. Whatever made a good point in another thread that a lot of these top 10 LBers taken recently have made little to no impact yet, or have been actively bad so far.

That position seems to take more time to really develop, and I think we should be going all in while Burrow is on his rookie contract. An elite weapon like Chase or Pitts is going to help immediately.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Penei goes 2 overall, who do you pick? - Nicomo Cosca - 01-07-2021, 09:44 AM