Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penei goes 2 overall, who do you pick?
(01-07-2021, 09:44 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Well, I mean sure, they could completely reach on the an OT or pass rusher or something, but I don’t want anything to do with a LB at 5.

Someone might say that’s a bit hypocritical since I’m down to take a TE that high, but Pitts would have a much bigger impact right away, imo. Whatever made a good point in another thread that a lot of these top 10 LBers taken recently have made little to no impact yet, or have been actively bad so far.

That position seems to take more time to really develop, and I think we should be going all in while Burrow is on his rookie contract. An elite weapon like Chase or Pitts is going to help immediately.

I saw those stats. They were pretty crazy and makes me think Wilson and ADG will develop into good players in season 2 and 3. But if not Sewell then chase Smith and Pitts are all players I’d want to see drafted.

I mean, if you think about it, drafting Pitts would make for a huge impact at the position. I mean,they just sent a te to the pro bowl with like 500 yards and like 5 tds this year. Pitts coming into this league us a top 10 te right away. That’s pretty impactful for a rookie if you ask me.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Penei goes 2 overall, who do you pick? - Gdale_Bengal - 01-07-2021, 10:10 AM