Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back to back Heisman Trophy Winners
(01-07-2021, 11:25 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m not going to keep arguing with you about the Dolphins because frankly I don’t care that much, but if you think about it you can probably put your finger on one big difference between them and the Pats before this year....

Anyway if I had to bet any amount of money that mattered to me I’d put it on Miami staying put and making a pick at 3. I think they’ll take Smith or Chase.

It will be interesting, and yes, NE had vastly superior coaching and a rock steady core.  But, part of that success was never overpaying for FA that they felt could be replaced by younger talent.  Even though they often drafted horribly in the early rounds, they still thrived from always having multiple picks and coaching them up.

I don't know Miami's line at all, but I know they traded their LT to the Texans for that pick, so it stands to reason that they would look at another LT in Sewell.  That may not be what all of us want to hear, but....

Adams is a very interesting prospect.  He is very slippery and fluid, but 175 lbs?  And it isn't because he is short.  He is an absolute stick.  It will be interesting to see the matchup of Wade (who has looked very inconsistent this year) and him on Monday.  

I can't help but also think that a QB-starved team is going to offer Miami a haul for that pick to grab a QB.  It wouldn't surprise me at all to see 4 QBs taken in the first four picks.  This draft is going to be really interesting.  I hope they have it "live" and allow fans.  That might be worth attending.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Back to back Heisman Trophy Winners - SHRacerX - 01-07-2021, 11:43 AM