Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
How much if it is personnel and how much is coaching?
(01-08-2021, 11:19 AM)SuperBowlBound! Wrote: Yes, I am an optimist. Life is too short not to wear Rose colored glasses. My glass is never half empty it is always half full.
I wake up with a positive attitude almost everyday. I try to focus on the good in anybody I meet.

I had a good vibe from the ZT hiring. I wanted someone that was not associated with the Bengals and brought in a fresh take on how the Bengals should operate. I have felt for years that our play calling has been predictable. I do not see that with ZT. Many times (Finley rushing TD) I have no idea what play is coming next. How many times did we watch the Bengals bring Gio and every knew a screen was coming.

With that said. I will admit I am wrong if the 2021 Bengals season is a losing non competitive season like it was in 2019. I know 2020 was a losing season but felt we were competitive in most of the games even with the significant injuries they were dealt with. That makes me think that the 2021 Season should not only be a competitive season but a season where agonizing losses like the Chargers game turn into thrilling victories like the Steelers. There is no win total I can put to this. I think most people on this board will know if we have changed or not. If the season is anything like the last 2 then I will agree it is time for a new coach.

Until then, the 2021 Cincinnati Bengals are SuperBowlBound!

I hope you're right, really I do. My faith meter just isn't nearly as high as yours though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How much if it is personnel and how much is coaching? - bengalfan74 - 01-08-2021, 11:46 AM