Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
How much if it is personnel and how much is coaching?
(01-08-2021, 06:42 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: *Rod Serling voice*

Imagine if you would, a door. Now imagine every time you walk through that door, a big bucked of diarrhea shits is dumped on your head.

You keep walking through that door and every time, a bucket of shit is dumped on your head. Sometimes it's a big, almost inhumanly stinky bucket of shit. Other times it's just a small amount of shit.

After you get tired of having shit dumped on your head every time you walk through that door, you decide 'i'm not walking through that damn door and getting shit dumped on my head again'. But then, someone with a real positive attitude walks up and says, "hey, i know you've walked through that door a bunch of times and every time you have, shit has been dumped on your head, but this time it's going to be different. Go ahead and walk through that door. No shit this time, i believe it and hope it turns out well". 

What are the chances you're just going to walk right through that door because someone told you, against every bit of empircal evidence that you've experienced, it was going to be ok and no shit was going to get dumped on your head?

[Image: LucyFootball.jpg?resize=600,423&type=vertical]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How much if it is personnel and how much is coaching? - fredtoast - 01-08-2021, 07:14 PM