Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOW IMPORTANT IS GETTING A GOOD O-LINE FOR INJURED BURROW ?
(01-15-2021, 03:19 PM)kevin Wrote: I'm interested to see the answers.  Some will say, not another O Line Post.  Yet as much as we know the Blocking has been worst in NFL the last 4 seasons, come the Draft fans want everything but Blockers.

I'll make my point that I said all along that this O Line would get Top Pick Burrow killed.  They are getting Mixon killed also.  It is pointless to have Burrow go through Rehab and put him behind Bengals CHEAP Walmart Discount O Line. Within 2 or 3 games he will get career ending injury like Greg Cook.  The Bengals can also expect no more than 3 or 4 wins a year with such awful blockers since 2017.

Now I let you people speak.  Some are wanting WRs and everything but O Line.  

How do you rate the importance of getting a new O Line to protect Burrow and Block this team up the field....Important....Not A Top Need....Our O Line is Great as it is....or Mike Brown saying, Why Should I Pay O Linemen..

though again a bit crazy to think Burrow or Mixon will get killed... good QBs have been hurt with good lines also.. look at Ben.. he had a solid line and got hurt.. it comes with the territory...but I agree we need a  better line, though Burrow will also need to improve in the pocket to help our line.. We have  attempted to address our line in the draft Oline high over the last six years, with 4 years of 1/2 round picks  ...and we signed Glenn at the time when he was considered a quality  tackle..sadly majority of those moves did not work out.  

I agree we need line and am supportive of getting a better line in FA and Draft.. I think we will, the bigger concern is will FA work out and will we pick better in draft.   I think the discussion on WR or other picks with #5 pick is more if Sewell is gone, I have seen few people on here say pick another position over Sewell, the question is should we maybe reach from a top 15 Oline pick position to taking them #5 over maybe top WR, LB, CB at #5
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW IMPORTANT IS GETTING A GOOD O-LINE FOR INJURED BURROW ? - Essex Johnson - 01-16-2021, 12:53 PM