Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOW IMPORTANT IS GETTING A GOOD O-LINE FOR INJURED BURROW ?
(01-15-2021, 03:19 PM)kevin Wrote: I'm interested to see the answers.  Some will say, not another O Line Post.  Yet as much as we know the Blocking has been worst in NFL the last 4 seasons, come the Draft fans want everything but Blockers.

I'll make my point that I said all along that this O Line would get Top Pick Burrow killed.  They are getting Mixon killed also.  It is pointless to have Burrow go through Rehab and put him behind Bengals CHEAP Walmart Discount O Line. Within 2 or 3 games he will get career ending injury like Greg Cook.  The Bengals can also expect no more than 3 or 4 wins a year with such awful blockers since 2017.

Now I let you people speak.  Some are wanting WRs and everything but O Line.  

How do you rate the importance of getting a new O Line to protect Burrow and Block this team up the field....Important....Not A Top Need....Our O Line is Great as it is....or Mike Brown saying, Why Should I Pay O Linemen..

You only go as far as your offensive line take you. Agreat offensive live make the whole offense better.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW IMPORTANT IS GETTING A GOOD O-LINE FOR INJURED BURROW ? - cincyfan429 - 01-16-2021, 08:10 PM