Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 NFL Mock Draft Challenge: January
(01-16-2021, 12:18 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I'll take the trophy this month with this unreal haul from my first fanspeak of the year with their big board

TEAM PICKS
5: R1 P5 OT Penei Sewell - Oregon
38: R2 P6 TE Kyle Pitts - Florida
69: R3 P5 DL Christian Barmore - Alabama
108: R4 P6 CB Tyson Campbell - Georgia
146: R5 P5 DL Daviyon Nixon - Iowa
185: R6 P6 G Tommy Kraemer - Notre Dame
227: R7 P5 EDGE Patrick Jones II - Pittsburgh
229: R7 P7 WR Amon-Ra St. Brown - USC

Didn't realize our extra 7th would be 7th overall in round 7? Lucky 7s big money no whammies?

I would gladly give you the trophy as this draft is amazing, albeit unrealistic.  The sim must have been sneaking in my liquor cabinet.  And I was blaming the dog...

The game show reference (and my old ass forgets the name) made me chuckle.  That is the game I play in the parking lot of the store (or anywhere) if you "Press your luck"  (Is that what it is called?) , you take an aisle close to the entrance trying to get a really close spot with perfect timing.  You get a "whammy" if there isn't a spot.  If you get three whammys, you have to park all the way back of the lot. My friends and I used to play this all the time.  It always struck me as so funny how one friend ALWAYS ended up getting three whammys and would be so pissed off as we walked and laughed.  Good times, being a stupid teen.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2021 NFL Mock Draft Challenge: January - SHRacerX - 01-18-2021, 01:39 PM