Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1 Average
If This The End Of The United States?
(01-18-2021, 10:49 PM)Dill Wrote: When you make claims about what I and others have said which appear untrue, I ask you for evidence, examples, quotations.

I didn't say anything specific about what you said, don't be such a narcasscist.  

Quote:When that evidence is not forthcoming, I ask again. "Where has anyone said what you claim they said?"

And I have zero interest in finding specifics for you.  I made the claim, believe it or don't.  I honestly don't care.

Quote:That's when we've arrived at the "hardcore pedantry" you dislike, the "obfuscation," the level you "get nothing out of" and "choose not to engage."

Oh, you mean your condescension.  Yeah, it's annoying.

Quote:Sounds like "meaningful discourse" is still possible, though,

With you, probably not.

Quote:if I don't pressure you to support claims with evidence, examples, quotations.

Hahaha, sure.  I get that you haven't liked me since I called out Islam as a regressive force in the world.  I get that you're a hardcore Islam defender.  I also get that everything you post regarding me is colored by this and I, consequently, don't give it much credence.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If This The End Of The United States? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 01-18-2021, 11:54 PM