Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul Dehner - 'Will Bengals invest in offensive line?'
(01-19-2021, 05:12 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: i didnt watch a ton this season... But had Jonah earned the LT spot to the point we are happy?

I don't know if I see a high ceiling on him, but he's certainly not going to bring you down.... provided he's healthy. He's been hurt 3 times now in 2 years, so it's legitimately starting to be a bit of concern.

Unless Pollack does something great with him and it turns out Turner was holding him back somehow, my prediction is he will fall in between Boling and Zeitler as far as production goes... again, assuming he stays healthy. So maybe more of an Andre Smith without the peak and without the valley? 

(01-19-2021, 05:15 PM)Synric Wrote: They also continue to mention bringing Spain back and they are also mentioning other veteran for the interior. They could also draft a lineman as early as day two. If they sign Moton or Daryl Williams it opens up the top of thr draft for them.

Jonah Williams, XSF, Price, Spain, Moton.

Moton is likely staying in Carolina. Don't see them getting a QB in the first round (which I think is on the table for them) and then letting their OL leave.

Williams/XSF/Price/Spain/2nd Round RT is still a terrible OL. Price has no business on a football field and I only like Spain/XSF if there's only one of them potentially getting a starting spot. Spain or XSF can be your 5th best OL on a good starting OL. You can't have Spain AND XSF starting on an OL, and expect it to be any good.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paul Dehner - 'Will Bengals invest in offensive line?' - TheLeonardLeap - 01-19-2021, 05:31 PM