Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals twitter hinting at something; New Uniforms coming soon
(01-21-2021, 12:58 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: I wasn't expecting anything at this time (from this tweet).  My point is that so far this offseason, they had the opportunity to make some real changes and they didn't.  And now they're dropping new unis like it's the greatest hype.  New unis are cool, but it doesn't mean anything as far as actual change to the product on the field.  

I wanted new coaches, and we didn't get that (I'm not counting position coaches as a game-changer).  I want to see some big FA activity, and signs so far aren't really pointing in that direction, either.  So I'm curious to see how the new unis look, but if the team performs to same standard of the past few years, putting new clothes on the players is such a joke (and another way to generate revenue off a sub-standard product). 

As for reading the tea leaves regarding free agency, keep in mind that many of us were whining last year in March up until the moment they signed Reader. I'm not saying they make moves again this year, but there was no indication they would last year til they did... Unless I forgot.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals twitter hinting at something; New Uniforms coming soon - jason - 01-21-2021, 01:16 PM