Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals twitter hinting at something; New Uniforms coming soon
(01-21-2021, 06:15 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: While I am excited about new uni's, the jaded Bengal fan in me realizes that "the family" is likely only doing this because they did almost nothing else to generate excitement, and they have to take advantage of the excitement around Joe Burrow to get those sweet $$$ rolling in...without making any meaningful changes to the coaching staff.

I don't really see a problem with it. Assuming they do FA right and then the draft (gonna be hard to mess that up), people have been complaining for years that the organization is boring and old. They're doing some things now that resemble other teams, not waiting 10 years to do them when everyone else is doing something different. 

I get that people are skep and 'meh' because of how much they've sucked the last few years but i'm not gonna blast them for doing some new things. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals twitter hinting at something; New Uniforms coming soon - rfaulk34 - 01-22-2021, 12:38 AM