Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals twitter hinting at something; New Uniforms coming soon
(01-22-2021, 12:38 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I don't really see a problem with it. Assuming they do FA right and then the draft (gonna be hard to mess that up), people have been complaining for years that the organization is boring and old. They're doing some things now that resemble other teams, not waiting 10 years to do them when everyone else is doing something different. 

I get that people are skep and 'meh' because of how much they've sucked the last few years but i'm not gonna blast them for doing some new things. 

I'm not blasting them for changing the uni's so much as for not making meaningful changes elsewhere...specifically the HC and both coordinators all returning. I didn't want to get specific because I didn't want to turn this thread into a debate on that topic.

Anyways, like I said, the uni change just feels like a cheap way to generate excitement (and revenue) after little change to a coaching staff that is 6-25-1. That doesn't mean I'm not happy about new uni's, but I'm certainly not going to gush about the front office changing threads after they brought back this staff mostly intact.

TL/DR: Stoked about new uni's, angry about other stuff, jaded in general about the Brown family.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals twitter hinting at something; New Uniforms coming soon - Shake n Blake - 01-22-2021, 02:43 AM