Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals twitter hinting at something; New Uniforms coming soon
(01-22-2021, 02:43 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm not blasting them for changing the uni's so much as for not making meaningful changes elsewhere...specifically the HC and both coordinators all returning.  I didn't want to get specific because I didn't want to turn this thread into a debate on that topic.

Anyways, like I said, the uni change just feels like a cheap way to generate excitement after little change to a coaching staff that is 6-25-1. That doesn't mean I'm not happy about new uni's, but I'm certainly not going to gush about the front office changing threads after they brought back this staff mostly intact.

I'm in the same boat. I'm super thrilled that we're getting new uniforms (and possible team logo), but I'm still not pleased that the "staff overhaul" we were hearing about is resulting in just three position coaches being changed.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals twitter hinting at something; New Uniforms coming soon - Bengal Dude - 01-22-2021, 02:48 AM