Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Soy Boy, Deep State, China Paid, Antifa Libz...
(01-22-2021, 05:24 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Except Biden didn't outright call anyone a white supremacists. He said white supremacy is an issue the country has to overcome and Fox News and these members of Congress to offense to the very notion that white supremacy is a problem.

That definitely needs to be applied evenly.  If hate, violence and destruction are horrible from some who are being painted as Trump supporters;  Where is all of the Democrat outrage when Leftist groups like BLM and Antifa convey hate, violence and destruction?

In fact, I seem to remember our current VP making statements supportive of them, as well as endorsing and contributing to a bail fund for that mob of degenerates that traveled from city to city, burning and looting all Summer long.

To be clear;  Sunset's official position is that using hate, violence and destruction as a way to get one's way is bad, on either side of a coin.  What I want is to see the condemnation and portrayal to be distributed evenly on both sides from each side.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey Soy Boy, Deep State, China Paid, Antifa Libz... - SunsetBengal - 01-22-2021, 07:52 PM