Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Transgender Boys Playing Boys Sports?
(01-27-2021, 02:09 PM)Synric Wrote: Have to remember it's not just about the Transgender child but everyone else in the locker room. How comfortable is the rest of the team dressing in front of a person that says they are a difference gender but isnt.

I don't know how I would react to my daughters having to change in front of a boy just because he says he identifies as a girl.

I remember when I was in college and I was dating this girl who was friend with a guy from my high school.  Everyone "knew" he was gay back then but he never came out to any of us.  He had since came out and we were talking about how it was not surprise.  I mentioned that it was weird that we shared locker rooms and such and my then gf said "What makes you think he was interested in you?"  And I laughed and  said she had an excellent point.  Just because someone is gay or straight it doesn't mean they are leering or lusting after every opposite person.

I know if it was me I'd be more shy than the other in the room because *I* was being looked at as different.

I also know that most of you had no problem with movies like "Porky's" and scenes of boys peeking in the girls locker room.  Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Boys Playing Boys Sports? - GMDino - 01-27-2021, 02:43 PM