Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Transgender Boys Playing Boys Sports?
(01-27-2021, 11:22 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: to be clear... If your born a boy you are a boy... No matter what you do to your body and visa versa so yes they should have to use the correct locker room and should be on the correct team.

The world doesnt care what you identify as just what you are....
Apparently a large part of the country does care about what you claim to be.

It's a snowflake mentality and it's a slippery slope.
(01-27-2021, 12:21 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: https://www.insidehook.com/article/sports/trans-athletes-win-boys-sports
Do those athletes use the boys' locker rooms and change/shower with other boys?
(01-27-2021, 02:09 PM)Synric Wrote: Have to remember it's not just about the Transgender child but everyone else in the locker room. How comfortable is the rest of the team dressing in front of a person that says they are a difference gender but isnt.

I don't know how I would react to my daughters having to change in front of a boy just because he says he identifies as a girl.

I asked about that in another thread and was ridiculed.

(01-27-2021, 02:36 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Gender refers to what society has created to be the social characteristics of women and men. Sex is the biological classification. 

Trans folk do not claim to be a different sex. They identify with a gender that society does not associate with their biological sex. 

But that's saying that they're not really male or female, like they claim to be, because they're just a product of something society created.

Society created bathrooms to keep men and women separate because they have different sexual organs and they want privacy from people with different sexual organs.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Boys Playing Boys Sports? - BFritz21 - 01-27-2021, 03:27 PM