Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Maybe Q was the friends we met along the way?
(01-29-2021, 01:49 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I'm sure there was some made for Hillary as well. 

Both of them put their own self-interests ahead of USC's on a regular basis and call it politics. 

Both of them have been stone-walling Covid relief for Millions of Americans in need. To me that is unacceptable. Making millions suffer from lack of unemployment relief for their own personal gains or butt hurt over who the current POTUS is and don't want to do anything that might make them look good, is Treason. Maybe the legal definition of treason is to hard to meet, so they are both traitors. Better??

LOL then she is a nut, but that doesn't make her representative of all R's. 

Anyways, it's just as I thought it would be in here now that Trump is out.

Not enough stage room for all the peacocks in here. Ya'll make Nancy proud.  ThumbsUp

No, pivoting from calling them treasonous to "traitors" in response to me posting about a congresswoman who has endorsed deadly violence against Nancy Pelosi is not "better". 

As I said in the post you quoted, the appropriate response is to denounce the person who is suggesting death is the right option for removing them, not try to find common ground with them. 

I never said MTG was representative of all Republicans, but this is a Q Anon thread and she's a dip shit  Q anon supporter, so I am posting stories about her being unfit for office. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maybe Q was the friends we met along the way? - BmorePat87 - 01-29-2021, 02:11 AM