Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orlando Brown Wants Out Of Baltimore!
(02-10-2021, 04:38 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Orlanda Brown wants out of Baltimore because he wants to play left tackle and the Ravens are looking for trade partners!

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The Ravens need help at receiver, so maybe they'd take a package deal for AJ and a third or fourth round pick?  I've wanted to keep AJ, but other people seem ready to let him go, so why not get something valuable in return?

It might all be fluff, but it seems like there's a lot of interest in him and I doubt that we'd be at the top if his list of desirable destinations, but I doubt the Ravens will care much about his preferred landing spot, and, with all the uncertainty of the salary cap and overall offseason, it might be possible.  

It would open up our draft a lot and also help to stabilize our line for years to come since he's only 24!

Who knows if they'd deal him to a rival in the division, but it's worth looking into!

AJ is set to be a FA, there would be no reason to trade unless he's re-signed by the Bengals first.
The NFL is not really in the sign-and-trade model.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Orlando Brown Wants Out Of Baltimore! - ochocincos - 02-10-2021, 04:42 PM