Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Soy Boy, Deep State, China Paid, Antifa Libz...
(02-19-2021, 09:18 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: How about some legitimate discussion of criticisms of the Biden administration?

https://www.aclu.org/press-releases/aclu-response-dhs-memo-enforcement-and-removals

Lots of people unhappy with what they perceive as a reversal and a broken promise from Biden.

I'll never understand how actually enforcing the immigration laws is racist.  Yes, most illegal aliens are not white, consequently most deported illegals will not be white.  But I can promise you that a white person who commits a crime and is in the country illegally will be deported.  I know because I've seen it happen many times and a friend of a friend (if you care she was a friend of one my best friend's sister, she was English and had overstayed her visa, she caught a DUI and was gone within weeks).  If you think this is wrong or bad, then change the effing law!  But grousing about immigration law actually being enforced is a god damned stupid.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey Soy Boy, Deep State, China Paid, Antifa Libz... - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 02-19-2021, 09:24 PM