Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CPAC stage design - Fascists gonna Fascist
(03-02-2021, 09:21 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I’ve heard that story before. I’m not a supporter. I will just defend every thing they do. Gotcha.

Really?  Got any examples of this other than me pointing out how silly this whole stage drama is?  See, hyper partisan people see failure to completely agree with them as support for their opposites.

Quote:Like I said I would give credit where credit was due. 6 years ago I would have wrote the stage design off as a big old coinky dink. They no longer deserve my benefit of the doubt. They have to earn that back. Mitch Cruz gym gaetz and the rest of the enablers have little chance of doing that.

You want to see it, fine.  Just don't expect me to buy into your tinfoil hat level conspiracy nonsense.  BTW, you labeling hollodero as a GOP sympathizer as well?  Because he 100% agrees with me on this.

Quote:I’m just glad I’m not you having to defend a stage design the looks like a nazi white supremacist symbol made for a man whose most fervent base is white supremacists.

I'm not defending shit, I'm pointing out how ridiculous you and others like you look on this issue.  I suppose the left has their version of Qanon now, and it's just as stupid.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: CPAC stage design - Fascists gonna Fascist - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 03-02-2021, 09:36 PM