Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CPAC stage design - Fascists gonna Fascist
(03-02-2021, 09:21 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I’ve heard that story before. I’m not a supporter. I will just defend every thing they do. Gotcha.

Like I said I would give credit where credit was due. 6 years ago I would have wrote the stage design off as a big old coinky dink. They no longer deserve my benefit of the doubt. They have to earn that back. Mitch Cruz gym gaetz and the rest of the enablers have little chance of doing that.

I’m just glad I’m not you having to defend a stage design the looks like a nazi white supremacist symbol made for a man whose most fervent base is white supremacists.

The party of personal responsibility will never take responsibility for what they say and do.

They are still passing on the big lie, they still are "just asking" of the people on January 6th weren't "really" antifa...and no amount of facts will stop them.

I'm in agreement that they have to show some kind of interest in NOT being associated with white supremacy before they get the benefit of that doubt...but in this case I just don't think they are that smart to have done this on purpose and then think no one would notice.

I put this in the memes thread but I think it's appropriate here too:

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: CPAC stage design - Fascists gonna Fascist - GMDino - 03-02-2021, 10:33 PM