Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CPAC stage design - Fascists gonna Fascist
(03-02-2021, 09:36 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Really?  Got any examples of this other than me pointing out how silly this whole stage drama is?  See, hyper partisan people see failure to completely agree with them as support for their opposites.

This from the guy who accused me of supporting ISIS because I would not call them, or any human beings, "animals."
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Trump-on-undocumented-immigrants-These-aren-t-people-These-are-animals?page=8&highlight=ISIS+animals
And of supporting ANTIFA and MS-13.

And didn't you accuse Dino of carrying water for China when he disagreed with you on Trump's trad policies?

And just last week you claimed that I "consistently" dismiss ANTIFA violence. But could produce no examples.

And now you are demanding examples from others, when getting them from you is liking asking Joe McCarthy to name JUST ONE of those 200 communists in the State Department.

(03-02-2021, 09:36 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You want to see it, fine.  Just don't expect me to buy into your tinfoil hat level conspiracy nonsense.  BTW, you labeling hollodero as a GOP sympathizer as well?  Because he 100% agrees with me on this.

I'm not defending shit, I'm pointing out how ridiculous you and others like you look on this issue.  I suppose the left has their version of Qanon now, and it's just as stupid.
Where is "the Left's" version of Qanon, supported by elected officials?

Inventing equivalences does make Nati and "others" look ridiculous.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: CPAC stage design - Fascists gonna Fascist - Dill - 03-02-2021, 10:55 PM