Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CPAC stage design - Fascists gonna Fascist
(03-02-2021, 10:55 PM)Dill Wrote: This from the guy who accused me of supporting ISIS because I would not call them, or any human beings, "animals."
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Trump-on-undocumented-immigrants-These-aren-t-people-These-are-animals?page=8&highlight=ISIS+animals
And of supporting ANTIFA and MS-13.

Not exactly, but thank you for posting the thread, as I think it rather works in my favor.  It is interesting that you're very comfortable with Nazi to GOP analogies, but won't call people who rape, murder children, behead people and set people on fire in the name of their religion "animals".  An interesting set of ethics you have there.

Quote:And didn't you accuse Dino of carrying water for China when he disagreed with you on Trump's trad policies?

Yeah, when he parrots CCP talking points I'll call him out on it.

Quote:And just last week you claimed that I "consistently" dismiss ANTIFA violence. But could produce no examples.

As I said, I could, but you'd spin and twist so there's very little point.

Quote:And now you are demanding examples from others, when getting them from you is liking asking Joe McCarthy to name JUST ONE of those 200 communists in the State Department.

If you're going to make a demonstrably false claim about me, sure.

Quote:Where is "the Left's" version of Qanon, supported by elected officials?

Is Trump an elected official?

Quote:Inventing equivalences does make Nati and "others" look ridiculous.

As stated they damn sure do.  Just don't call anyone an animal though, that's a bridge too far.  Whatever
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: CPAC stage design - Fascists gonna Fascist - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 03-02-2021, 11:45 PM