Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CPAC stage design - Fascists gonna Fascist
(03-03-2021, 12:38 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Quote:If there is no point in backing your accusations with PROOF,
then there is no legitimate or ethical point in making such accusations in the first place.
People only do that when accusations are the point, not the (non-existent) proof.

Miss me with this bullshit.  I can see why you like Fred, you both indulge in this same game.  I gave you tons of proof in the discussion about Joy Reid.  You ignored over 90% of it, because it hurt your argument, and focused on the small fraction you could slightly nitpick.  Be honest, you have a massive blind spot when it comes to bad actions by people you agree with.  You're infamous for it.
See above.
Here's the pattern.  You ask for proof.  You get proof.  You ignore proof.  Then you get accused of spinning and twisting.
Again, miss me with this as it is demonstrably false.  One need only look at the Rush Limbaugh thread to see you engage in exactly what you deny and me doing exactly what you claim I do not.
You're a base hypocrite and as one sided as they come.  You can attempt to cover it up with pontificating posts full of irrelevancies and flowery academic language, more designed to look impressive than to inform, but at the end of the day you're a tired pedant who is blind to their own flaws and those of the people they agree with.  

For the record, and as a point of principle--you can cite no post on the Limbaugh thread in which "[I] engage in exactly what [I]deny" nor any showing that you do "exactly what [I] claim you do not."  And if you could, that wouldn't undo your behavior here.

There you were flagged by a third party for continually going off topic with your "tons of proof" that Reid made bigoted statements 10 years ago, which no one ever disputed. Then you blamed me for sending you off topic, though in four separate posts I had urged you to return. You cannot simply revise your own record like this when there is, well, a record: http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Rush-Limbaugh-has-died-at-70?page=6&highlight=limbaugh

One more point of principle: You have assigned yourself the task of calling out "bigotry." But I confess I don't find your outrage at all authentic.

The ethical ground which condemns bigotry is the same one which condemns ad hominem/personal attack, viz. the baseless, unnecessary demeaning of one's fellow humans.  If you constantly practice the latter, then your condemnation of bigotry is only strategic and ad hoc.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: CPAC stage design - Fascists gonna Fascist - Dill - 03-03-2021, 03:49 PM