Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Michael Jordan is Working Out With Willie Anderson
(03-04-2021, 02:47 AM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: I kinda feel the same way, BUT dude is young.  And it sounds like he's committed to getting better.  Hopefully he's depth while he continues to work on his craft and learn the game a bit better, but I like seeing this at least.  Shows he cares and wants to get better.

I hope it works out better than John Ross training with TJ did...

(03-04-2021, 02:52 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Can't you already picture it though?

Hopson's Choice:

"O-line gets a Big Education"

After a season where Bengals QB Joe Burrow took a league leading amount of sacks and hits, the offseason focus was centered on the Bengals offensive line. While many fans were screaming to sign Joe Thuney and other top free agents at the position, the Bengals did their due diligence before deciding that the best options were already on the team. Being pressed right up against the cap after extending Clark Harris and Carl Lawson, the Bengals had to be careful with the remaining cap space they like to reserve for future contracts, draft signings and injury replacements. Fortunately, an offseason of working with the Big man the Bengals will have the answers to the interior in a familiar face.

Pictured: Bengals Guard Michael Jordan as he gets absolutely dominated back into Joe Burrow against the Washington Football Team.

Sounds about right.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michael Jordan is Working Out With Willie Anderson - Nicomo Cosca - 03-04-2021, 03:07 AM