Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Michael Jordan is Working Out With Willie Anderson
(03-04-2021, 08:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: First of all a lot of people were calling for Andre Smith to be cut after his second season.  There was a big crowd that absolutely hated him.

But why not forget draft status.  Look at undrafted free agent Adam Thielen.  Had a total of 20 receptions over his first two seasons.  Then over the next three he averaged 91 for 1205 yds.

I wonder what the snap comparison was between Thielen and Jordan?

If Jordan hadn't been getting snaps, I wouldn't understand the bitching. But, he has played - a lot - and was horrific. Not just bad. Not just ok. But he was trash. I think the biggest concern is that it would be incredibly unwise to hitch your wagon to a very questionable horse if said horse was given 2 years to show he can pull the wagon. Especially NOT with Joey B coming back from a serious injury... that said horse played a major part in causing. This isn't a Steinbach, a very good player, having 1 bad snap leading to a QB injury. This was a trash player getting tossed aside like trash. Everyone saw it coming.... but the Bengals.

Andre Smith was crapped on for a lot of unfair reasons, most of which seemed (inexplicably) personal. I don't think that's the case with Jordan.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michael Jordan is Working Out With Willie Anderson - PDub80 - 03-05-2021, 01:38 AM