Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Michael Jordan is Working Out With Willie Anderson
(03-06-2021, 11:35 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Sorry, I didn't realize you know everything going on inside PBS. Since it's hard for you to understand, I'll say it slower for you. A player knows he needs to get better, so he goes out to get help to improve his game. So the usual people on here take their shots at him? There, got it Sparky?

If you took my original post as PERSONAL, then you have problem. I never pointed anyone out, so how is that personal? Again someone proved my point. "People don't liked to be judged, but have no problem judging other people", There, got it Sparky? Since you know so much, why can't Michael Jordan get better with Willie's help or with Pollock coaching him??????

What a ridiculous post. We’re not allowed to criticize an absolutely terrible player just because he’s trying to get better? Would I find anything negative wrt John Ross in your posting history even after he worked with TJ? Or is this a pick and choose kinda thing (especially if said player went to OSU).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michael Jordan is Working Out With Willie Anderson - Nicomo Cosca - 03-06-2021, 12:00 PM