Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Michael Jordan is Working Out With Willie Anderson
(03-06-2021, 11:41 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Thanks Sunset! You get it! I've never understood people calling other trash? 
Jordan is young and big as hell, so any kind of help he can get to get better should be praised.

Take an hour and watch the videos of Jordan, starting as a true Freshman, at LG.  The man can move, find a target, and execute as well as any of the upperclassmen that he's playing with and against.  In pass pro, you can see that his designed role is to secure to the outside with the Tackle, when he's uncovered.  However, he always has his head looking for other targets, and comfortably releases and engages the free rusher.

It's plainly obvious that the man has the physical ability to execute, along with the discipline to stick with his priority of assignments.  That means that they guy is not only physically capable, but understands and executes plans and techniques that have been coached to him.  Do I think that Mike Jordan should have been thrown out there to start as a rookie?  Absolutely not.  Am I ready to throw him onto the scrap heap, at this early of a point in his career?  Hell no.  Let him fully develop as a mature man, before condemning him as not good enough.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michael Jordan is Working Out With Willie Anderson - SunsetBengal - 03-06-2021, 04:39 PM