Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are we not extending our good players?
(03-06-2021, 06:26 PM)spazz70 Wrote: This post is exactly why I made a post in the draft forum that we should fix the offense in FA and draft defense...especially if Sewell is not there at 5 and we can trade down and pick up an extra 2nd.  You can stay in the top 10 and get one of the top CB...second round go EDGE and then DT/OL/WR/BPA....Get a OG and OT in FA...sign a TE or WR in FA...fix the offense...we spent a ton on defense in FA last year.  I would let WJ3 and Lawson walk, neither are worth top 5 pay.  There are going to be a ton of OL and WRs in FA this year and a lot of teams against extreme cap issues.

If the Bengals go defense 1-2 in the draft, I am breaking something, much like how Joe Burrow will break again in 2021. If they did get an extra 2nd rounder and they go defense 1-2-2 in the draft, I will literally not watch them again until Mike Brown dies.

The OL can't be fixed in FA alone. There's too many holes. The Bengals only have 2 OL right now that are at least mediocre starters, neither have 2 healthy legs right now, and 1 of the 2 has only played 10 games in 2 years.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are we not extending our good players? - TheLeonardLeap - 03-06-2021, 06:43 PM