Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Michael Jordan is Working Out With Willie Anderson
(03-06-2021, 12:00 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What a ridiculous post. We’re not allowed to criticize an absolutely terrible player just because he’s trying to get better? Would I find anything negative wrt John Ross in your posting history even after he worked with TJ? Or is this a pick and choose kinda thing (especially if said player went to OSU).

Why would you criticize a player for trying and looking to get better?? I don't understand why a grown man would be so immature, that he has to be on here 24/7 criticizing a young man, calling him trash or garbage, for trying to get better at his job.. As for your hatred for anything OSU you've been more than ridiculous about it. Go ahead, if you have nothing better to do and try and find a post by me that bad mouthings a player or coach. It has nothing to do with be a "homer", it soley rest on the fact, it doesn't do any good to ***** like a school girl over something you can't control.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michael Jordan is Working Out With Willie Anderson - sandwedge - 03-06-2021, 10:23 PM