Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Michael Jordan is Working Out With Willie Anderson
(03-06-2021, 10:23 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Why would you criticize a player for trying and looking to get better?? I don't understand why a grown man would be so immature, that he has to be on here 24/7 criticizing a young man, calling him trash or garbage, for trying to get better at his job.. As for your hatred for anything OSU you've been more than ridiculous about it. Go ahead, if you have nothing better to do and try and find a post by me that bad mouthings a player or coach. It has nothing to do with be a "homer", it soley rest on the fact, it doesn't do any good to ***** like a school girl over something you can't control.

It also doesn’t do any good to stick your head in the sand (pun not intended lol) and pretend like all our players are going to work out either. Many of them won’t. Jordan has been horrendous, and there’s nothing wrong with not wanting to see him starting going forward. Regardless who he’s currently working with. Not sure how that equals being a “high school girl.”

As far “hating OSU?” I don’t. I just find the fans that can’t separate their college and NFL fandoms obnoxious.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michael Jordan is Working Out With Willie Anderson - Nicomo Cosca - 03-06-2021, 11:55 PM