Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Michael Jordan is Working Out With Willie Anderson
(03-07-2021, 12:47 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm not arguing that Jordan hasn't been poor in production.  What I'm arguing about is that he shouldn't be cast off as a lost cause.  The guy has talent, has been mishandled thus far, and just needs to be put back on the right track.  He was a great draft selection, and that potential is still there, he just needs that good coaching to be utilized in his best capacity.

I know that many of us argued long and hard over Jim Turner.  The result of his tenure here is that two years of OL development were wasted, and the careers of at least two decent NFL OL are no longer, specifically because of him and his teachings.

So, when it comes to a guy like Mike Jordan, I like to think that with a sound, rational OL Coach like Frank Pollack, his career at least has a fighter's chance of making it.

Let him develop in practice then. Joe Burrow (and his reconstructed knee) don’t have the luxury of waiting around for a project olinemen to figure things out.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michael Jordan is Working Out With Willie Anderson - Nicomo Cosca - 03-07-2021, 12:51 AM