Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Michael Jordan is Working Out With Willie Anderson
(03-07-2021, 02:00 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It doesn’t take an OL expert to realize Jordan is a bad player. I don’t remember people getting called out like this when they were (rightly) criticizing Ogbuehi.

Defending Michael Jordan seems like an odd hill to die on.

You keep searching for other angles, but this time you do make a point.  Ogbuehi was fools gold from the beginning.  He was developed under an offense that was QB'd by Johnny Manziel.  His responsibilities lasted about two seconds.  Ogbuehi and Jordan are two completely different cases.  Jordan demonstrated the ability to not only block his primary assignment, but also disengage and move to another target, fluidly.  He didn't forget how to do those things when he came to the NFL, his coaching led him astray from what he had been taught in college.

You ask why Mike Jordan is the "hill I choose to die on"?  Well, the dude is legit, and he's been screwed over by the coaching he's received thus far.  That's why I choose to stand with him, in his quest to be who he really is.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michael Jordan is Working Out With Willie Anderson - SunsetBengal - 03-07-2021, 02:11 AM