Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are we not extending our good players?
(03-08-2021, 09:55 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I have a strange (but awesome...it is only strange because we haven't really seen it before last year) feeling the Bengals are going to do some really big things before the draft. 

Call me crazy (someone do it once, and everyone just rep that person a lot), but I think all the rumblings coming out of PBS are signals that they are not going to do the status quo.

If they draw attention to themselves with all this talk about "earning their stripes", having special things for season ticket holders, a Ring of Honor and only follow up with re-signing one guy like Lawson and needing to fill about 6 starting roles with the draft....well, it wouldn't be a good thing and I don't think that is what will happen.

There will surely be cuts in some places but I would imagine they will be making a pretty dramatic impact in FA and have us breathing fire heading in to the draft. 

I would imagine that I am the (vast) minority here, but I just have a feeling...They are going to come out swinging.  

I have the same feeling strangely enough. Cool
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are we not extending our good players? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-08-2021, 02:46 PM