Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Michael Jordan is Working Out With Willie Anderson
(03-07-2021, 05:43 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Thanks for the sincere and detailed breakdown.  It's interesting to me that you don't see him as LG material.  When I go back and watch his college film of him playing LG, he moves quite well in pulling, engaging in doubles and releasing and flowing to the open rusher.  I do agree with you about him playing too high.  He needs to remember to keep those knees flexed.

That is why I call the Bengals coaching into question.  I've seen the guy do specific things on film in college, and now as a pro he suddenly is incapable of doing what he's done all of his life?

He's still a kid. He's had a couple of years to get his feet wet now. If he is indeed working with Big W, then he may finally taking his career choice seriously? He certainly has the ability to be very good.

I remember a young online prospect that was here once. He was young and inexperienced. People around here just sort of gave up on him. He moved on to Philly where he soon became a very good offensive lineman. His is name?...,.......Evan Mathis.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michael Jordan is Working Out With Willie Anderson - coachmcneil71 - 03-08-2021, 03:43 PM