Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gov. Pedro Pierluisi: ‘Puerto Rico will be the first truly Hispanic state’
(03-08-2021, 08:13 PM)Dill Wrote: I suppose we could de-citizenize them, but that would turn our political foundation on human rights upside down. Other countries have done that to classes of citizens.   Sad

Well, usually democracies have a hard time with that step even if a citizen literally joined ISIS. You can't just take citizenship away from Puerto Ricans just because you're a bit tired of them or their situation. I know you have kind of a throwaway society, but this would take it too far.

If any, do that indeed with Wyoming. This appears to be a totally pointless state anyway.

(03-08-2021, 08:13 PM)Dill Wrote: PS Re: the trade for Karinthia. No Hollo. Don't think I don't know what you are up to.  You guys are not getting an empire back together. And shame on you for willingness to trade away a state full of Social Democrats. 

What you mean, "back together". We never really had one. When all the rest of Europe sailed out to rob, slaughter and enslave natives all around the globe, we sat back. No, we're not involved in that dark chapter in history, we said, we are Austrians, we're better than that and also we're really really broke. We never had one colony, no austrian marauders ever set foot on an overseas shore to terrorize anyone. If any, Puerto Rico should be ours as some kind of global fair play trophy. And from what I can tell, we'd be nicer to them than you are anyway.

Also, Corinthia a state full of social democrats. Yeah, that's kinda not wrong, but they are also full of brown stuff, if you see what I mean. Trump might have been interested. Shame that guy's gone.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gov. Pedro Pierluisi: ‘Puerto Rico will be the first truly Hispanic state’ - hollodero - 03-08-2021, 08:41 PM