Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gov. Pedro Pierluisi: ‘Puerto Rico will be the first truly Hispanic state’
(03-09-2021, 01:37 AM)Dill Wrote: Corinthia is a state full of Greeks.  You mean Karinthia/Kaernten, don't you? 

Yeah that's right. Carinthia.
You know that there's actually an Austrian term called Korinthenkacker? It means nitpicker. It is almost comically fitting. Wink

(03-09-2021, 01:37 AM)Dill Wrote: One of the many minor duchies that "just happened" to fall into your Duke Rudolf's lap three centuries before the rest of Europe was out robbing, slaughtering and enslaving indigenous peoples around the globe. 
No "dark chapters" there, I'm sure.

How many poor countries spun out your non-empire and into independence with the peace of 1918? LMAO

Eh, we usually waited for local rulers to die without heirs, or we married off our princes and prncesses, to gain territories. We were not that bad, all things considered. And restricted. To pre 20th century times. And rather not asking the farmers. And... ah well. I really start feeling bad taking all the focus away from those poor Puerto Ricans, just because of you slandering my troubled nation with fake history.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gov. Pedro Pierluisi: ‘Puerto Rico will be the first truly Hispanic state’ - hollodero - 03-09-2021, 02:01 AM