Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gov. Pedro Pierluisi: ‘Puerto Rico will be the first truly Hispanic state’
(03-09-2021, 03:14 PM)hollodero Wrote: lol...

...well, the first one was nasty Serbia. They killed our heir to the throne, what were we supposed to do. What'd you have done if someone had killed Don jr. Also, I blame the US for world war 2, on the grounds that you got involved to thread the needle in world war 1. Should have just let us win that one.

Actually, I think that was a Bosnian, only acting in Serbia. Because Bosnia-Herzegovina was some empire's unjustly oppressed "territory," I believe.

PS  I'd have been fine with letting Austria-Hungary defeat Italy and France, if they could. Russia too. None of those had the moral high ground. A tie might have saved us a second WW. But your northern brothers were involved . . . . 

PPS You did save my ancestors from the Ottomans twice, so it's not all bad pre-20th cen.

PPPS Still don't want you guys acquiring our cast off territories though. Monroe Doctrine. We can't have a territory then no one can.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gov. Pedro Pierluisi: ‘Puerto Rico will be the first truly Hispanic state’ - Dill - 03-09-2021, 04:48 PM