Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are we not extending our good players?
(03-09-2021, 09:33 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Don't disagree as you know Destro, just hoping that FA last Offseason and getting Burrow helps to change some of the 
preconceived notions of the past and good to above average O-lineman want to come here cause of Burrow and things 
starting to change. I just think our luck is bound to change and in the end you make your own luck.

We will see how we attack FA and Draft this year but in my opinion we did well in both last Offseason and if we can follow
that up with another and the coaching improving things should really be looking up.

I like all things Burrow. I think my favorite in stripes since early AJ. I am just not a fan of those who protect him and those who are in charge of getting/retaining players to help make him successful. We sucked our way into getting Burrow. Everyone else takes some work and when that happens, Bengals miss a lot. Would love for that to change. 

Time is now to go all in and I still think ( hope I'm wrong ), that they will ho-hum all the way into the season. Taylor has to explode this year or get out.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are we not extending our good players? - Destro - 03-09-2021, 10:41 PM