Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gov. Pedro Pierluisi: ‘Puerto Rico will be the first truly Hispanic state’
(03-11-2021, 08:39 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I've already stated that everyone who can vote and wants to should be able to (although I'd prefer a free ID being needed to do so).  I don't like attempts at disenfranchisement and I don't think you'll find a post in which I stated otherwise.  If I haven't posted in a thread about this subject it's likely due to my seeing my positions covered by the arguments of someone else's already made post.

Why are you addressing an issue that was directed at what Republicans are doing?

The comment was about how Republicans are just trying to change the rules because they don't like the results.  You do agree that is what they are doing, don't you?  Making voter suppression a purely political issue.

Doesn't matter if there is another legitimate reason for those laws.  They must be criticized because the only reason the Republicans are taking them up is because they don't like the results of the last election.

Why won't you apply the same logic to both sides?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gov. Pedro Pierluisi: ‘Puerto Rico will be the first truly Hispanic state’ - fredtoast - 03-12-2021, 04:18 PM