Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bobby Hart has a higher PFF grade than most of the free agent guards
(03-13-2021, 03:12 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Jordan: 55.7
Spain: 56.7
XSF: 59.1

Why are we comparing different positions? I won't swear to it, but I don't think the grades work for cross-position comparison. (Assuming you put much stock in the grades to begin with. I think they're just an interesting reference point.)

In related news, Randy Bullock's field goal numbers are way betterer than Uber Huber's.

Mellow

I mean, I get the point (I think), Hart would be a better guard than some of the guys we're looking at. But Hart didn't play guard, so it's not exactly comparable to say 'he did this as a tackle, so he'd be at least this good as a guard.' Plus, I think I remember reading somewhere Hart didn't want to play guard.

At this point, I think to fix things, I'd be pumped if we: draft Sewell for LT, kept Hart at RT (where he's not horrible), moved Jonah to RG (cause he either needs a change of pace or a wake up call that it's not OK to play 1/4 of your contract) and pick up a Thuney at LG.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bobby Hart has a higher PFF grade than most of the free agent guards - Benton - 03-15-2021, 12:09 AM