Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bringing back fans to PBS..........why
(03-15-2021, 05:47 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: would anyone waste all that money to watch a team in complete disarray?

I was a season ticket holder, I lived through some good years with Dalton, Green, Gio and Dunlap.

Then things soured when our FO failed to go all in and try and win it all. They sat on their hands, made bad draft decisions and now we stink.

I know it is early in FA, but when you already hear a great OG gets low balled and then goes to KC, you realize this FO does not either want to win as bad as fans want to win, or they are just morons or a combination of both.

PR is not going to help, lip service is not going to help. I feel bad for Joe Burrow, I really do because it was drafted by the worst family run NFL franchise in history.

So for those loyal fans who toss away cash, I applaud your enthusiasm and optimism. I used to be just like you.

The Bengals are in a difficult situation.
They have to overpay for quality outside FAs to come to the team since it's a rebuilding team and not as popular of a city compared to most other NFL cities.
For the Bengals to really get back to their winning ways, they NEED to draft well and develop their talent properly.
If you build it, they will come.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bringing back fans to PBS..........why - ochocincos - 03-15-2021, 05:50 PM