Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7 Worst NFL Head Coaches EVER
(07-17-2015, 01:41 PM)grampahol Wrote: The world is full of people who squander their parents accomplishments and wealth. Some never live up to expectations and some exceed them.
At least Shula was smart enough to get out of football and do something else. Managing a steak house isn't exactly the worse job on the planet.  
As a young man I was a really good artist and my dad pushed me to go into commercial art which I hated with a passion. He was a print advertising executive so the opening was there and trust me that I disappointed at every turn. Well,  40 years later my dad now lives with me and my girlfriend and we've never gotten along better. There was a point when my dad thought of me as a dismal failure and drunk.. My how 40 years changes things..

Meh, Dave Shula went from working in the NFL because of his dad to managing a restaurant owned by his dad.  Color me unimpressed and/or jealous.  My ol' man worked in a factory and used to tell me "just try to do something you don't hate."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 7 Worst NFL Head Coaches EVER - Benton - 07-14-2015, 05:14 PM
RE: 7 Worst NFL Head Coaches EVER - Nately120 - 07-17-2015, 03:28 PM