Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengalholic saved our community
(02-22-2017, 10:45 AM)GodFather Wrote: [Image: flashing-brown-nose.jpg]

J/K LOL

On a serious note, this board is run the way the old one should have ran from the beginning. Holic and all the mods are great and never once do they not let someone express their feelings towards what the Bengals are doing no matter if they agree with them or not. It definitely takes a lot of work to maintain this board and you guys have more than succeeded in what you set out to do to make us fans a new home. Thanks for everything, now lets hope our team steps it up like Holic, Shake, Cin, Benton, Zona, and BD have when we needed a new Bengal home!
Actually what made me think of starting this thread was a bad day (physically).  So what I usually do during those days is go to my favorite sites. 

Then I remembered during one of those days years ago, the official Bengal Forum was closed.  I clicked on the link it received and error.  I freaked.  Then Holic said he was going to start a forum.  I don't recall how I got the message.  Maybe he stalks fans.  I D K.  When I joined I recognized some names but not all. Now it is home!   Excited
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengalholic saved our community - xxlt - 02-21-2017, 02:51 PM
RE: Bengalholic saved our community - xxlt - 02-22-2017, 12:06 AM
RE: Bengalholic saved our community - psychdoctor - 02-22-2017, 12:52 PM