Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pat's eliminate Mixon from their draft board!
(04-19-2017, 03:59 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: You know I am Vas...Ha! .....Au....I'm not reaching. Open your mind man. Dude says he did it...Then suddenly recants and replies no further comment. Looks like another family from his home town is gonna get rich on draft day as well as ole Glass Joe.

I agree he prolly got paid off. Yeah. He just happened to send the clarification to mixons lawyers. And for the 'he doesn't have anything crowd'... He's got a loyds of London policy on his knees, LAWYERS, and some dirtball sooner boosters. Dude can pay off some strange's pops.

Now for the issue at hand. Pats took them off their board bc they pick up cheap backs all the time and plug them in. They can afford to take this guy off the board to separate themselves from their murderous past.

I could personally care less if we sent duke to Guantanamo for a pro day at this point. I just want some gd results. We're never going to shake the stereotypes constantly hurled at us and to be honest I don't give 2 turds what most of them say. We have much bigger issues.

But whatever. Your wife knows your phone unlock code. I get your angle...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pat's eliminate Mixon from their draft board! - Vas Deferens - 04-19-2017, 04:19 PM