Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bengals Can Have Another 8-0 Start
(03-30-2017, 02:20 PM)bengals67 Wrote: I love the Bengals and hope OP is right but I think 2-6 is more likely for first 8 games

We have a very questionable pass rush and are average to below average defending the run. Maybe rush D seriously improves because of Minter.

we won't be as good at LT no matter what Og does. More likely that Og is one of the five worst LTs in the league putting him up there with Bodine.

Bodine remains one of the five worst centers in the league.

Dalton is seriously injured- see two points mentioned above re LT and center.

Maybe Andre Smith is all pro at RG- I seriously doubt this.

Maybe we draft Mixon who is the next coming of Adrian Peterson. I doubt it.

Plus, Marvin is still the coach so if a miracle happens and we make playoffs ( while losing twice to Steelers or at least losing to Steelers at home) we have no chance of winning  a play-off game.

All we need with our pass rush is one more pass rusher opposite Dunlap. All signs are pointing to an End early.

Billings should help stopping the run even more than Minter. Starts in the trenches dude.

Doesn't matter what Og does? If the guy plays well it changes everything, doesn't matter what he does?

True about Bodine, but we can still use an early pick on one of the top Centers and all should be good soon enough
especially if Ogbuehi improves. Doesn't matter what Og does? WTF? Still wondering about that post. Shocked

Of course i agree about Marv in the Playoffs but sure sounds like negativity has blinded you some.

Doesn't matter what Og does, WTF. Mellow
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bengals Can Have Another 8-0 Start - kevin - 03-30-2017, 11:01 AM
RE: Bengals Can Have Another 8-0 Start - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-30-2017, 05:03 PM