Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Many Are Content With Bengals LBs As Is Going Into Draft
Yes or No

I am a NO.....I am not content with Bengals linebackers. Those who say we are solid and don't need any help here, I just don't see how they can say that. I have considered LB a weak area on Bengals for years and going from Harrison to Hawk to Dansby to Minter doesn't change that even with this yearly revolving door we have lost talented LB's and we never draft a top LB. To think Burfict can be a one man wrecking crew is silly. I don't see us ever getting that play-off win until we upgrade linebacker to play-off win status. One of the best players in the draft is Foster at LB. I don't care about all this MAC, SAM, WILL, Outside Linebacker, Middle Linebacker, Pass Rush Linebacker stuff. The way I see it, we need help, period, and Best Available Athlete at LB should be able to upgrade our Linebackers no matter what tag put on him. Coach him up, get him on the field and let him hit people. I'm hoping for the LSU RB or LB Thursday, but D Line would be OK. If we don't get a LB in round one or at least early in two, we have missed our chance to upgrade a weak area.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
How Many Are Content With Bengals LBs As Is Going Into Draft - kevin - 04-23-2017, 04:26 PM